With RollerHook, trellising has never been so simple.
Specially designed to ensure a full control of plant’s lowering at minimum cost, the Roller Hook is composed of a reusable multi-seasonal metal frame and a strong disposable spool.
RollerHook is the perfect solution for an easy and efficient trellising of greenhouse tomato plants.
|Yield Type||Tomato, Cucumber|
|Size (diameter or length)||up to 48 meters for twine|
- Quick and easy installation
- Quick lowering, 1200-1500 plants an hour
- Preventing plant “stress”
- Slow release
- Disposable spool with up to 36 meters of UV resistant. Spool length of 48 meters allows for multiple crops (4-5) and up to two years of use (in cucumbers)
- Up to three consecutive growing cycles. After two or three seasons and when spool run out of twine, is when new spools will need to be purchased
- Low-cost use
- Simple to operate: spool device with 25-36 meters twine for tomatoes or 48 meters for cucumbers