With Paskal clips, trellising has never been so easy.
Specially designed to ensure a strong gripping power, the Tomato plant support clips significantly helps reduce labor costs by connecting the plants to the trellising twine in a simple click, ensuring that the clip is well fastened.
- Easy and fast to install and to remove
- High quality
- Extra strong gripping force
- Does not slip along the twine
- Click sound system to signal correct fastening
- Time and labor costs saving (average of 1,400 clips per hour)
- Eliminates the slow and potentially stem-breaking method of twisting the plant around the trellising twine for support
- Upgraded design to minimize tomatoes damage: smooth edges, air holes around the clip to prevent from fungus formation
- The ribs on the sides prevent fingers slippage and ache while closing
- Available with a diameter of 23 mm, in different colors and biodegradable option
- 550kcr Made from recycled material
- Quantity: 10-20 clips per plant for long-term growth / 5-10 clips per plant for short-term growth
- Recommended distance between two clips is about 20 cm
- Clip placement: below the leaf and before the tomato cluster